There are two separate issues that need to be clearly differentiated from each other when it comes to Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst’s weight loss ‘secret’:
1. A Review of Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst.
2. A review of the actual product – Top Secret Fat Loss Secret.
An analysis of the author and the product separately gives very different results in what could be expected in terms of weight loss from this product.
Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst Review
Research into her background and medical standing reveals a few disturbing things:
- She is not actually a MD, but rather a chiropractor, and there is no way to confirm whether she is still practicing as a chiropractor.
- The sales letter uses scare tactics and ridiculous amounts of hype (death threats?) to try and sell the product. More than anything else, this makes the product look useless and hokey.
- There are clear issues on the sales page, such as wrong names of different bugs used solely for marketing purposes, that indicate either a frightening level of ignorance on the part of Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst, or that she simply hired an ignorant copywriter to write the sales page and didn’t bother to verify the facts.
- Dr. Gudakunst is also involved in other ‘Secret’ based products to make money, which sheds further doubt on the authenticity of the Top Secret Weight Loss Secret program.
While all of these negative indications do exist, none of it says anything about the effectiveness of the actual product that is being promoted by Dr. Gudakunst. As such, lets take a look at the program itself: